Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ana Catalina

   


       I have done my reasearch and this Ana Catalina is really something special. I am in Nashville at the moment and as you know, I am a talent junky! I love to hear, see, taste (Culinary) fresh new talent. Ana Catalina is an innovative 18 year old singer/songwriter, actress and musician (piano), who started singing at the age of 4. She is a Pop-Rock/R&B artist, born in Memphis, by way of Chicago and California. Critics have stated, ''She has a range that can bring anyone to tears,'' ''She's the next big thing''. Ana Catalina has become one of the most admirable artists in the metro Memphis area. After carefully analyzing Ms. Catalina I decided to ask her a few questions her current and future fans may be interested in.

Talent Gossip: Who do you model yourself after? Who was your biggest inspiration?

Ana Catalina:  I fell in love with Micheal Jackson first hand.... Minnie Riperton, Aretha Franklin,       Tina Turner, Diana Ross and Whitney Houston are my top favorites, I really admire their work...

Talent Gossip: What makes your music different from others?

Ana Catalina:  My bubbly, ready for anything personality! .... and the way I relate to my fans on a   personal level...

Talent Gossip: What is interesting or rather..unique about your personal background?

Ana Catalina:  I lost my mother as an infant and I never knew my father, also been through and through with foster-care until recent...

Talent Gossip: Okay, its getting close to crunch time for me, one more question, What are your career goals and personal goals as an artist?

Ana Catalina:  To reach as many young people as possible, to let them know that anyone can make it, you have to really be determined. To make a positive influence and helping them realize, i can relate to them. I want to bring them along with me through my life changes and success. Bringing on the fresh new look and sound that they are craving.

Talent Gossip: Thank you Ms. Catalina, we enjoyed your company , I've been fan of your work even before now, we would love to follow you on your road to success.

Next week, follow me to see what talent I have found in Chicago, IL. Please listen to Ana Catalina , she sings beautifully, she is energetic and apparently ready for the world. I will post a few links including some contact information to make it easier. See yah in Chicago !


















Her name is Ana Catalina and is a very Highly Gifted Singer.

These are all her songs that I've uploaded, and I would really love for you to take a listen to them.

She lives in Memphis TN., traveling is not an issue for her; if she's needed to be met with.

With her permission, her e-mail address is ana.catalina17@yahoo.com for any further information about Ana Catalina and her musical background.

Thank you and have a Blessed week.

Best Regards,

Ana Catalina
 
 

Talent Gossip U.S.A.
 talentgossipusa@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment